Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: craigslist and gw thrift store find

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nrg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just when I thought I would never get lucky Today I went into GW and I couldn't believe what was on the cart waiting to be put on the shelve. It was a pleasant company american girl Samantha doll with artist mark and in great shape. She had no clothes but at $1.99 who's complaining. I also found on craigslist Felicity's, Samantha's, and Kirsten's american girl doll scenes and setting. The lady wanted $10.00 dollars each of 3 for $25.00 I bought them thinking maybe my daughter would like to play with them.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2102135353

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 07, 2006 01:56 PM: Message edited by: normag ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your awesome finds! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] If it turns out that your DD doesn't like them you can always offer them here; I know that the Scenes and Settings are on people's Ebay Wishlist sticky.
    Post pics when/if you can.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! As Shelia would say, SCORE!!!!!!!
    Amazing deals!!!!!!! I would be on cloud nine with all those scenes and settings!!!!!!
    What luck!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sswihart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AMAZING! What a find! This must surely be your AG week. You must be very thrilled. I would love to see some pictures if you get a chance. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Congratulations! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful finds! Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mominwestlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2006
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking at Craigslist and noticed they do have one for Cleveland. What category do you look under for AG items?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tylermads's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mominwestlakes

    Check your pm box

  8. #8
    Inactive Member nrg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mominwestlake:
    I was looking at Craigslist and noticed they do have one for Cleveland. What category do you look under for AG items?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just type in american girl in the search .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great; congratulations on all the wonderful finds! (I'd pay $2 for just about ANYTHING, and even $25 is a steal for ONE Scenes and Settings (much less than retail); can't imagine getting THREE for that!)

    (I don't think I'll have much luck on Craigslist myself; at least two people in my area have posted that they WANT American Girl items, so odds are a seller will contact them first. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  10. #10
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    WOW!! What GREAT deals! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    These were wonderful finds.
    <font size="6">Big Congratulations!</font>
    <center> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </center>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •